How To Market Your Business Today Part 1
Marketing your business is something that most business owners battle with for various reasons such as time, budget and fear of exposing business in case of failure or criticism. Today we are going share with you some techniques that you can jump into right away to kick start your marketing and get your business out there to the world as it should be.
- Social Media Accounts – Is your business presence on social media platforms, if not start today by researching what social media platforms are best suited to your business (aka where are your clients hanging out) and if your business is already set-up on social media go through it and make sure it is optimised to the full extent ie: Is all the information filled out? is your copy effective and clear and evoke a call to action? is it visually appealing? Once you have that sorted it is time to create great and valuable content that your ideal audience actually want to read and share.
- Reach Out: Send an email or contact people you know such as friends, family and acquaintances and tell them about your business and ask if they know of anyone who may be interested in your business. Word of mouth and referrals are a gold.
- Build Relationships: Build authentic business relationships with other business owners, you can do this by joining a group on Facebook and not just be a silent witness but engage with and support other business owners. It is such a great way to learn from each other and gain that extra moral support that we all need, plus they are more likely to refer potential clients to you once there is an authentic business relationship formed. Once again word of mouth is gold!
- Join/Attend Network Groups/Events: Attend or join network groups in your city, this is a great way to make actual connections and is a great way to get your business out there to the world.
- Create great social media content: Get your audience excited by sharing content they want to see and share. That means creating content that is valuable and serves your audience and not just sharing promotional content. You should be consistent and regular sharing content daily as well as engaging with your audience. We suggest creating a social media monthly plan s well as the content. Also, don’t forget to read the statics, you are able to see what is actually working and what is not and adjust it accordingly.